Here’s everything you need to know about the 2018 Erin Express
- It will be 3 Saturdays in a row, March 3rd, 10th and 17th
- Buses are NOT running on the 3rd, however all bars will be participating. Doors open around 10am. Cavanaugh’s University City, Wahoo’s Tacos, Smokey Joes and the Blarney Stone will be your best bets for a good time
- Buses ARE running on March 10th & 17th starting at 11am. First pickup is 39th & Sansom
- On the 10th & 17th Wahoo’s Tacos is opening at 7am, Cavanaugh’s University City, New Deck Tavern and Slainte will open at 9am. Buses start around 11am at which time ALL locations will be open. Buses stop running at6pm.
- There will be ONE bus running in a loop between 39th and Sansom and 2nd and South for Cavs Headhouse, the rest of the buses will be running the full route from West Philly to Center City to Fairmount and back to West Philly.
- Liberty Bar, Bonners (the Armory) and Cavs Rittenhouse will all be part of ONE Center City stop, which will be at the corner of 23rd and Market st.
- A few of the locations have an outside Festival style party or outdoor space; Cavanaugh’s UC, Blarney Stone, New Deck Tavern, The 23rd St Armory (Bonners)